Teacher: Blake Dozier
Small Group Leaders: Zenny Balleza, Molly Harless, Blake & Brianna Dozier
- The churches in Galatia didn’t disagree on the facts of the gospel (the death, burial, resurrection, or identity of Jesus Christ) but they were still pursuing a ‘different gospel’.
- They didn’t mess up the facts, just the application of the gospel.
- We are also at risk of getting off track in our application of the gospel.
Suggested Discussion Question(s):
- What are some ways that you have witnessed people getting off-track in their application of the gospel?
- In what areas do you think you are most susceptible to this happening? Why?
- How do we stay true to both the facts and the application of the gospel? [THE BIBLE]
Stay updated on events & activities HERE.