Teacher: Blake Dozier
- We have a responsibility to others. (Gal 6:1-2)
- We are ultimately responsible for our own actions. (Gal 6:5)
- We reap what we plant: flesh yields corruption; the Spirit yields eternal life. (Gal 6:8)
I focused pretty heavily on digital media this week. We don’t struggle with OT law or circumcision, but just like the Galatians, we DO struggle with the pressure to conform to those around us. The frontlines in our spiritual warfare have moved from the synagogues to the digital realm.
Suggested Discussion Question(s):
- How do the things you see/do in the digital realm affect you?
- Where have you set your boundaries to protect yourself from the fleshy things that are so easy to get to?
- Who will help you out if you are struggling? [I know they are teenagers, but this is a good opportunity to reinforce your love for them and availability as they wrestle with sin]
Stay updated on events & activities HERE.