Teacher: Blake Dozier
Small Group Leaders: Zenny Balleza, Molly Harless, Blake & Brianna Dozier
- You can fall from grace by pursuing wrong beliefs and wrong actions.
- Our defining mark is how our faith causes us to lovingly serve others.
- This fruit is produced in the lives of those guided by the Holy Spirit.
Suggested Discussion Question(s):
- Paul uses the word ‘freedom’ but is careful to explain that this DOESN’T mean ‘do whatever you want’. How should our freedom express itself? [see verse 13]
- What does it look like for a teenager to let their faith work through love (v.6,13)?
- Paul gave us some indicators to help us see if we are being driven by the flesh or by the Spirit. What are these?
- Which ones are easiest for you to display? Which ones are the most difficult? How can we work on them together?
Stay updated on events & activities HERE.