Teacher: Blake Dozier
Small Group Leaders: Zenny Balleza, Molly Harless, Blake & Brianna Dozier
- The gospel was from God, not man.
- Even the apostle Peter stood to be corrected by the truth of the gospel.
- We must be careful that the requirements we lay on people are in line with God’s requirements. Scripture guides us in this.
Suggested Discussion Question(s):
- What was at least one requirement that the Judaizing teachers where laying on these new Christians in Galatia? [circumcision]
- Knowing what you know about the OT law and circumcision, why do you think these things were so important to them? [tradition, it set them apart, it gave them something tangible to do, etc]
- Colossians talks about baptism being the new circumcision of Christ. What are some similarities and differences between the two?
Stay updated on events & activities HERE.