Struggling with digital purity? Here are some resources to help but the MOST important thing you can do is tell someone. We are family. You don’t need to be ashamed. You don’t have to do this alone. If you don’t know where to start, shoot me an email or text.
Victory App – It’s an app that provides a strategic battle plan for victory in the struggle against pornography. It is designed for teens but could be a helpful tool for adults and teens alike. It’s free.
Covenant Eyes Software – provides internet filtering, but more importantly, accountability. They also have numerous helpful resources on overcoming a pornography addiction.
40 Day Challenge – Check out this post on the 40-day challenge, then click the link at the bottom to either download the app or subscribe to the email list.
You may think your parents will flip out (and they might for a second) but tell them you need some help, refer them to my parent resource page, and ask them to talk to me. They LOVE you and don’t want you to handle this alone.
- Chris McCurley – blog published by the preaching minister at OLCOC
- Radically Christian – an awesome blog published by Wes McAdams
- Oldham Lane Church of Christ – link to our main church website where you can see the calendar, access the directory, and many other things.
- Apologetics Press – here you will find scripturally sound and scientifically accurate materials in the field of Christian apologetics
- Christian Courier – a journal dedicated to the investigation of biblical doctrine, Christian evidences, and ethical issues.
- Focus Press – publisher of Think Magazine and provider of various resources designed to provide understanding and clarity when it comes to issues that can be very difficult to comprehend.